Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Less than a week to go and …

Even though the Kings and Ducks will be the opening match-up for the beginning of the 2007-08 season, the rest of the NHL teams start next Wednesday, October 3rd. That is what really interest us hockey fans, where it’s suppose to be played. Before that can start,teams have to trim their rosters down to 23 and be cap compliant by 5pm eastern time on Tuesday October 2nd, as the cap count meter gets turned on at NHL headquarters.

I’m not really sure If I will be interested watching the game,on either day, especially on Sunday, as it’s my football afternoon.A game and entertainment that filled the gap when the boys of winter where fighting over their millions and billions,why should I turn my back on them ?Maybe Saturday I will take a peek, but no guarantees.My Saturday hockey nights start next week, with the good old Montreal-Toronto rivalry, an evening game, the time and place that it should be played at.Of course, I won’t miss the opener on Wednesday between Montreal and Carolina, and sneak and check out the Sens and the Leafs.It will be great to see the boys back on the tube on regular basis for the next 6 to 8 months.

NHL Center ice online

I signed up for the free preview of NHL center ice online, hopefuly I can catch a few of the remaining pre-season games and and a few regular season games.

No comments: